370 Seated ,600 standing combined 700
270 cars can be parked in the car park, along with spaces for coaches.
Yes it is
Yes, we have a large outdoor area (approximately 3000 square meters) so there should be plenty of room for you and your guests.
Yes, we have both indoor and outdoor BBQs available for use.
- Tables and Chairs( either round or rectangular) with table numbers with 6 stands. We offer different sized tables between 3 – 6 feet in circumference and length.
- A sound system with wireless microphone, stage, along with a video projector and screen. We also provide mixers for DJs and live band performances.
- A kitchen with standard white plates and cutlery, microwave, fridge, freezer. The kitchen features a 12 burner stove with two ovens, warming dishes, dishwasher, and 3 trolleys. The number of plates and cutlery provided will depend on the number of people coming to the event.
- 2 cloak rooms with coat hangers.
- Ice makers capable of producing up to 500kg of ice per day.
- Glassware including champagne and wine glasses, whisky tumblers, and both half pints and pint glasses. The number of glasses provided will depend on the number of people coming to the event.
- We provide many lighting solutions including ceremony lighting, disco lighting, mood lighting,
9 WCs with mirror, toilet paper.
- We also take care of all cleaning after the party.
Yes we do, although this is limited to the decoration of tables and chairs. We do not provide centrepieces or flowers for the tables as we believe that is personal and that as there are so many possible combinations you are better choosing something personal to you.
Yes, we do have a white backdrop permanently installed with led lights on the back.
Yes, we do provide catering, but we require your menu in advance so we are able to provide a cost and order the necessary ingredients in good time.
Yes, if you wish, we do allow external caterers and self catering.
This will depend on the type of event being held. Please contact us for more information in relation to your event.
Yes, we have two fully licensed bars.
We sell all kinds of drinks, and are able to provide specific drinks on your request.
- All Spirits and Shots: £4.00 with or without chaser
- Beers: £4.00
- House Wine: £4.00 per glass
- Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Cans: £2.00
- Half Pint Glasses: £1.5
- J20: £3
- Red Bull: £3
- Bottled Water: £2
Yes we do. All events are different, and we set out to customise the drinks available for each event.
Yes we do. How much needs to be spent will depend on the type of event and the number of guests present. We always agree this amount before every event with our customers.
Yes we do.
Yes we can. As we have bars and WCs on both sides of the function room, and soundproof dividing doors, we are able to cater for guests requiring separate entry points for their guests, with separate cloak rooms and even separate kitchens.
Yes, we do have VIP entrance and VIP spaces inside the hall.
Yes, we do have changing rooms and showers for both male and female guests.
Yes we do.
Yes we do. We have one 23 meters long complete with a slide on the back.
Monday to Thursday 08: 00 AM – 01:00 AM
Friday and Saturday 08:00 AM – 05-00 AM
Sunday 09:00 AM – 03:00 AM
Yes we do. The numbers of security and bar stuff will depend on the number of people attending your event. We will need to know this information before your event.
You may call to arrange a viewing of the venue where we can discuss your customisation requirements.
Yes, we do require a deposit. Usually this will be 50% of the total cost, with the remainder of the balance due 6 weeks before the event. We are flexible, however, and instalment payments can be arranged when you make your booking.
Yes we do, so you and your customers will be able to pay by card if they need to.
- Acton Town Station on the Piccadilly and District Lines (approx 7 minutes walk to the venue).
- Gunnersbury Train Station on Overground and District Lines (approx 15 minutes walk).
- For bus routes, please check the services from your area.